Pages

Dress Me Up In Glamour...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tutorial: Sultry, Smokey Eyes with Sheer Lips

Hello everyone!  Today I am really excited.  Especially today because I posted up my very first "newbie" video on youtube!  I do have it listed below, but for everyone that likes to rely on pictures, I have provided them on my blog!

 Sephora Boxset used for eyes and lips.
Light tan color on the inner lid, dark brown
mixed with charcoal on the outer lid and
crease. Blended in with MAC 224 brush.
Highlight brow bone with Sephora's Aspen Summit
(shimmer color)

 Eyeliner from Maybelline Eyestudio
(Blackest Black)

 Mascara from L'Oreal Double Extend
Mascara (Carbon Black) applied
on both top and bottom lashes.

 Sephora Boxset, light pink liner applied.
With a lip brush (provided in box)
Sheer light pink mixed with a sheer muave
(developed this color)

 Foundation from MAC Studio
Tech (NC35)

 Blush from MAC Peachykeen
Blush Swatch


I hope you enjoy my first video/tutorial (Ugh, such a horrible looking thumbnail lol).  There will be many more to come along with a Sigma contest submission for a unique Spring look!  Be sure to keep an eye out for my "Pink Barbie" photo only tutorial.  Have a Glamorous day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment