Pages

Dress Me Up In Glamour...

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gaga over Gaga's Viva Glam


 M∙A∙C Cosmetics



Hello my loves!  Today I'm dishing on  M∙A∙C and Lady Gaga's Viva Glam Gaga 2 collaboration. 
The Lipstick and Lipglass provides a creamy and nude look. 






 M∙A∙C Cosmetics


Viva Glam Lipstick comes in a light, neutral beige which is a shade that shouts "I'm ready for Spring!"
Its sheer and bold at the same time and is extremely long lasting!  I've applied this and had dinner, and amazingly this color was still on my lips. It's very sexy yet subtle, which a combonation like that creates quite the bold statement.
If you are looking for a true nude color, this is it. 
The Lipglass which comes in a light sandy neutral shade, I must say is addicting!  It moisturizes, gives a high glossy shine yet is nonsticky all while providing a bold color. I am hooked on this!  
What's great about these colors is if you are mostlly an eye makeup person, you can still be daring with the eyes.  The Lipstick and Lipglass are so nude yet bold, that adding an edge with your eyes to complete the look won't seem over done. 

Best part about of all this, the monies made from this goes towards  the M∙A∙C AIDS Fund.
I will be providing a review on these colors soon on youtube as well as here.  Till then check these fashion forward colors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment