Pages

Dress Me Up In Glamour...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's a GlamVida...

Sigma Beauty <-- For the trendiest tools in makeup, visit this link ;)

This is my first post, and I am so excited to get this started.  I love keeping my hair and makeup up to the most current trends, so why not blog about how I evolve from beginner to (hopefully) expert?  I enjoy styling my hair, trying on makeup, and anything that involves high fashion - so this would be the perfect start.
Most photos on this site are all that I've done.  Since I'm just starting out, I usually just do makeup on my own face, but this will change soon as I've asked some volunteers to let me use their face as a canvas :)
I also review Sigma Beauty products - which are absolutely fabulous!
Get a Free Gift with a $30 purchase!

I love their brushes, I'll post a review of them up soon (I'm getting my mac book next week) along with many other tutorials.  I usually emphasise on the eyes when I do makeup, and hope to expand to other parts of the face as well.

Until next time, stay glamorous ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment